1. A great serum will give you visible results.
Serums contain a high concentration of active ingredients so results can be immediate.
2. More actives / no fillers.
Serums are designed to penetrate quickly, so without fillers (mineral oils, petrolatum, etc.) to block the nutrients, your skin experiences more benefits.
3. All skin types benefit.
Serums absorb quickly, meaning they do not sit on top of the skin and are able to deliver nutrients deep into the skin. All skin types benefit from this potent gift.
4. What about oily skin? Yes, it benefits you too.
The initial reaction is to put less moisture on oily skin for fear it will make it even oilier. Then the glands produce more oil to compensate for what it feels is dryness. Serums hydrate oily skin without that greasy feeling so the glands are happy.
5. A little goes a long way. Bonus - money saver!
Being that serums are pure and potent a few drops is all you need to get the benefits you want.
6. The better your skin looks - the better your makeup looks.
Serums condition your skin and correct problem areas. Without those areas to cover, the less makeup needed.
By the way...Men benefit from serums too!